Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Nhân Sự - Tuyển Dụng
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES1. Critical Hiring (executive recruitment)
- To be a part of the team to handle senior/critical non-mass vacancies for all functions
- Strengthen recruitment pipeline for critical roles (executive hiring)
- Coordinate & prepare the arrangement for orientation programs/ job description to new joiners to ensure new-hires to be well introduced about company and general HR policies & procedure, understand the base of his job requirement.
- Advise for Hiring Managers regarding to talent acquisition and resourcing insights
- Report to TA Manager regarding manpower statistics e.g. headcount movement, attrition and analysis to provide accurate & timely reports assigned
- Utilise the usage of recruitment agencies, recruitment tools, candidates pool, quality of internal & external job ads website to ensure optimum value is delivered.
- Collaborate with Employer Branding to strengthen Home Credit recruitment brand in social networks and other offline activities
- Conduct recruitment activities/plan/job ads to build up the company image and strengthen candidates pool to meet company recruitment needs.
- To be involved in other TA projects if any.
- Minimum 3 years experiences in Recruitment, including 1 year working in a headhunt service
- Strong interview observation, candidate assessment and negotiation skills
- Well practice of 180 degrees interview & handling ATS
- Ability to conduct independent talent acquisition research, analysis and reporting
- Fluent English & Vietnamese communication
COMPENSATIONS & BENEFITS
- 13th Salary Fixed and KPI Bonus
- PTI Health Care for personal
- 24/7 Accidental Insurance
- 100% Social Insurance
- Meal + Phone Allowance
- Yearly Medical Checkup
- 15 Annual Leaves
- Professional and Transparent Working Environment
- Apply Latest Financial Technology in the World
talent acquisition, recruitment consultant, Internal headhunter