Product Lead - VAS
Thương Mại - Quản Lý Quan Hệ Khách Hàng & Sản Phẩm
- Using knowledge of the market, competitors, target customers and sales channels, identifies and develops on-going market insight, unique entrusted insurance products’ proposition with clear differentiators from the competitors.
- Identifies and develops new insurance products (parameters, pricing, opportunity identification, value proposition, positioning, prototyping, business case, product/system requirements, launch plan, market mix model, performance metrics, organize product launch, sales channels, marketing plan, process/systems development or enhancements, sales training, reporting, approval, etc.), and maintains existing entrusted products and coordinates cross-departmental activities in support of new products development, and management of related entrusted products’ changes and activities
- Defines, monitors and manages entrusted products’ profitability, KPIs, NPS and reporting.
- Monitors and evaluates sales results and effectiveness metrics of the entrusted products (CBA, SWOT analysis), proposes changes to improve sales results, effectiveness and optimal mix of sales channels leading to achieve better CBA
- Monitors end-to-end entrusted products’ processes, identifies and initiates improvements/ simplifications in processes in cooperation with other relevant internal departments and/or external partners.
- Cooperates with Commercial, Risk, Operations and IT Departments to find best methods and approaches to deliver credit offers, credit initiation and lending capabilities to potential and existing customers (necessary to deliver on both growth and customer experience).
- Initiates customers, competitors and market researches with cooperation with Marketing team to monitor and evaluate market and competitors’ development, voice of customer (VOC), voice of sales (VOS), etc. to adjust entrusted products (parameters, pricing, processes, systems, etc.) accordingly.
- Initiates and cooperates with Marketing team and CRM team on preparation of marketing and CRM campaigns for entrusted products, incl. internal and external communication (preparation of campaign briefs – target customers’ definition, main benefits, differentiators from competitors, etc.) and marketing materials (like leaflets, posters, direct mails, etc.), on update of entrusted products information on company, partners and public websites, social networks, etc.
- Initiates and cooperates with Tele/Sales Training team on preparation of trainers (train the trainer approach), training materials, training courses and sales tools, etc.
- Provides technical help desk/support service to other relevant company departments, to partners and customers. Addresses and solves all issues and complaints related to entrusted products.
- At least 3 years’ experience in senior Insurance product development and Insurance product management position in a Consumer Finance company or a Bank.
- Consumer finance or Banking experience with a good perspective of the consumer or Insurance products, processes, pricing, technologies, etc.
- Understands the business and industry dynamics of Insurance products, and is passionate to deliver new and winning solutions
COMPENSATIONS & BENEFITS
- 13th Salary Fixed and KPI Bonus
- PTI Health Care for personal & 3 dependants in the family
- 24/7 Accidental Insurance
- 100% Social Insurance
- Meal + Phone Allowance
- Yearly Medical Checkup
- 18 Annual Leaves
- Professional and Transparent Working Environment
- Apply Latest Financial Technology in the World
Cấp Quản Lý