Market Insights & Research Analyst
Tiếp Thị - Nghiên Cứu Thị Trường
- The Market Intelligence Analyst is responsible for providing key insights on the competitive landscape, market dynamics and consumer and market research. In addition, the Market Intelligence Analyst will oversee day-to-day interactions with analysts and market influencers.
- Analyze and develop a deep level of understanding around existing and potential product offerings and markets dynamics to inform and advance product and corporate development.
- Communicate company-wide to make sure that all levels of the organization, including Sales, Senior Leadership, Product Development and Product Marketing, are properly aligned and informed on current trends, market dynamics and competitive intelligence.
- Creates and updates comprehensive industry, competitor and customer models including, but not limited to, market share and trends
- Develops and maintains relationships with key internal customers to identify emerging needs and business challenges
- Provide market insights other internal customers and consult with them on effective use and presentation of market intelligence.
- Fluent in English (written and oral communication )
- BA degree or above
- 2+ years in the custom Market Research industry.
- Experience in working in Financial Service/Banking/Retail/ Insurance/ E-commerce is a plus.
- Academic and practical experience with a wide array of loan product, brand, advertising and customer satisfaction research methodologies Strong analytic skills with experience in statistical modeling and analysis
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, and SPSS
- Good teamwork, able to work under pressure
- Strong report writing skills, including the ability to boil down a complex project to key visual PowerPoint slides that tell the story and provide recommendation
- Strong communication and writing skills Good presentation, negotiation and communication skill
- Strong numeracy skills
- ‘Can do’ attitude with the ability to take responsibility for a variety of tasks
Project management, analytical and report writing skills.
COMPENSATIONS & BENEFITS
- 13th Salary Fixed and KPI Bonus
- PTI Health Care for personal
- 24/7 Accidental Insurance
- 100% Social Insurance
- Meal + Phone Allowance
- Yearly Medical Checkup
- 15 Annual Leaves
- Professional and Transparent Working Environment
- Apply Latest Financial Technology in the World