Nhân Sự - Đào Tạo và Phát Triển
1. Plan & Management
- Work with Head L&D in implementing training strategies, initiatives and functional training plan to deliver business needs
- Proactively manage training budget effectively
- Review and update training policy and procedures in line with updated requirements and practices
- Manage and coach the training team to deliver training activities effectively.
2. Training Activities
- Conduct the TNA – Training Need Analysis based on business needs and learning need analysis.
- Implement the training curriculum and annual training plan (including soft skills & English training for non-mass positions) based on TNA results.
- Manage to ensure effective training plan implementation, including review of program design & delivery, action plan follow up, evaluation, measurement, etc
- Apply technology initiative into delivering training programs.
- Utilize and apply online learning programs and resources for training needs
- Provide training programs to support performance management, including performance system and process awareness, feedback & coaching training, etc
- Coordinate in developing an in-house Trainer/Facilitator pool to deliver in-house programs & activities
- Periodically review and update onboard program for non-mass positions to enhance effective new hires orientation
- Proactively work with HRBP team and Talent Management team to provide the updated version of onboarding materials to ensure the effectiveness of onboarding programs.
3. Development Activities
- Develop and manage E-learning system to enhance learning opportunities for employees
- Develop alternative learning activities to foster learning culture, working with internal & external technology team to provide efficient technology-based learning approaches
- Coordinate in designing & delivering learning solutions to different talent groups
- Participate in HR projects which support enhancing company values, branding and engagement
- Participate in other assignments or projects as incurred from time to time.
- University Degree in HR, Business or equivalent
- At least 4 years in HR or Training management experience
- Experience partnering with managers or key stakeholders to deliver Learning & Development solutions is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal English and Vietnamese skills
- Project management and process development skills
- Good consultative, organising and influencing skills
- Confident & dynamic public speaking, able to communicate and interact effectively with all levels.
- Ability to initiate and follow through on initiatives
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build constructive, deferential working relationships
- Takes ownership and personal accountability for decisions and actions
- Creative, effective leader and team player, possessing a high degree of professionalism, sound human resources management capabilities, business acumen, energy and determination
COMPENSATIONS & BENEFITS
- 13th Salary Fixed and KPI Bonus
- PTI Health Care for personal & 3 dependents in the family
- 24/7 Accidental Insurance
- 100% Social Insurance
- Meal + Phone Allowance
- Yearly Medical Checkup
- 18 Annual Leaves
- Professional and Transparent Working Environment
- Apply Latest Financial Technology in the World
L&D, L&OD, Learning & Development, training