Head of Employer Branding & Communication
Nhân Sự - Truyền Thông
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES1. Internal Communication
- Design internal communications strategy to help keeping employees aligned and connected to HCVN’s strategic direction
- Work closely with stakeholders (Marketing, L&OD, etc) to develop and execute communication framework to ensure aligned and timely message delivery
- Develop and manage communication channels, company-level meetings and events to ensure key updates are communicated to targeted employees
- Manage changes, issues and crisis communications to support day to day business needs
- Lead periodic employee surveys and work closely with functional Heads to create action plans to increase employee engagement and performance
- Plan and organize HC Group’s and HCVN’s programs designed to foster employee engagement, including recognition programs, wellness programs and other activities aimed at creating a positive workplace environment and shaping corporate culture.
- Drive strategy, creation and execution of all employment brand content and programs
- Develop integrated campaigns and initiatives designed to elevate employer brand on all platforms and channels
- Manage all employer branding channels, technology and platforms that includes managing content strategy
- Partner with Talent Acquisition teamto translate talent needs into employer branding initiatives and to build sourcing strategy and plan.
- Lead, coach and mentor direct reports and other communication team members across the company
- Participate in other HR projects as assigned from time to time.
- 5+ years proven experience in communications, digital marketing and/or employer branding, including at least 2 years of management experience.
- In-depth knowledge of full-cycle recruiting and employer branding techniques (eg: social media and all e-channels)
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience in managing projects with multiple stakeholders
- Good people management skills
- Fluent in English communication (verbal &written expression)
- Flexible, adaptable, able to work in constantly changing situations
- Open-minded and creative
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced,dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders
- Driven by a desire to understand employees’experiences and find new ways to enhance positive experiences
- Positive and team-oriented attitude with proactive approach and strong work ethic.
COMPENSATIONS & BENEFITS
- 13th Salary Fixed and KPI Bonus
- PTI Health Care for personal & 3 family dependants
- 24/7 Accidental Insurance
- 100% Social Insurance
- Meal + Phone Allowance
- Yearly Medical Checkup
- 18 Annual Leaves
- Professional and Transparent Working Environment
- Apply Latest Financial Technology in the World
Internal communication, Employer Branding